Last updated: April 04, 2021
Capitalized terms refer to the following definitions:
The "Company" or "we" or "us" refers to the GKL Group, whose registered office is located at Chaussée de Neerstalle 109 in 1190 Brussels, Belgium. Registered with the Carrefour bank under company number 0721.891.123 and VAT number: BE 0721.891.123.
The "Site" refers to the Internet site(s) accessible from the URL link https://suami.eu/ and their possible sub-sites allowing access to a content consultation space, a space reserved for customers, etc., which are provided by the Company.
"You" refers to the persons concerned by the Processing carried out on the Site (users, prospects, customers, etc.).
Data" means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (the "data subject"), directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier (name, identification number, location data, online identifier, etc.) or to one or more elements specific to his or her identity.
A "Processing" corresponds to any operation applied to Data (collection, recording, organization, conservation, adaptation, communication by transmission, diffusion, deletion...).
A "Controller" is the one who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing and a "processor" is the one who processes Data on behalf of the controller. On the Site, unless otherwise stated, we are the Data Controller.
A "Recipient" is the natural or legal person, public authority, department or any other body that receives communication of personal data, whether or not it is a third party.
The "Regulation" means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (''RGPD''); Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms; the rules applicable to commercial prospecting provided for in the French Post and Telecommunications Code, and more generally the laws and regulations applicable to the Data Processing that we perform.
2. SHOWCASE SITE AND COMMERCIAL PROSPECTING
The Site presents the activities of our Company and various forms (contact, subscription to the newsletter...). By completing the forms and communicating with us via the Site, you transmit the following categories of information to us:
- Identity data: title/gender; last name; first name; and optionally, we may ask you for your date of birth to propose birthday offers;
- Contact and correspondence data: e-mail address; postal address (address, zip code, city); telephone number; in case of a request to customer service, the nature of your request and the content of your request.
- The Company may enrich its Site by collecting and republishing the opinions and contributions issued by its customers on other sites (particularly social networks) when these contributions are freely accessible to the public;
- Data necessary for the realization of loyalty, prospecting, study, survey, product test and promotion actions;
- Data related to the organization and processing of contests, lotteries and any promotional operation;
- Data collected through the exercise of the rights enshrined in the Regulation.
In accordance with our legitimate interest, and where necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request or of a contract, we carry out processing of the above mentioned Data for the following purposes
- Presentation of the Company's products and services;
- Management, processing and follow-up of requests and exchanges with the Company, via the Site (if necessary by offering you a chatbot, a booking tool, etc.);
- Management of the relationship with the prospects;
- Management of people's opinions on the Company's products, services or content;
- Prospecting and/or sending of information, management of technical prospecting operations, selection of persons to carry out loyalty actions, prospecting, survey, product testing;
- Organization of contests, lotteries or any promotional operation on the Site.
The data used for the management of commercial prospecting are kept for a maximum of three years from the last active contact.